Re: Debian 2.x Tree?

Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > I do not speak for ftpmaster, but since there are still security
> > updates for Debian 2.2 (and there will be for some time), I do not
> > consider impossible that more point releases for it may exist.
>
> Joey writes on his homepage (http://people.debian.org/~joey) that
> there is planned to get out a 2.2r8, which should come out in September.

I can't, though, guarantee that it's going to happen, since important
bits escape me, and since I'm only preparing point releases.  The
above is my plan, though, point releases of potato and woody in September.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds