Re: Dear Debain,

On Jul 29, JWright295@aol.com wrote:
> I am the President of ACM at Mississippi State University. I would like to
> invite someone from your company to do a presentation at MSU for ACM. The
> topic of the presentation would be up to the presenter, but we would be
> interested in any presentation on any of the following topics:
>
>     1. Linux Installation (one of the main barriers keeping people from using
> Linux)
>     2. Advanced Linux Operations
>     3. Programming in Linux
>     4. Networking Linux boxes
>
> If no one from your company is available to do a presentation, I will
> probably do the presentation myself on Linux installation. However, more
> people would come if you have a representative from your company doing the
> presentation.
>
> If I do the presentation myself, I would appreciate it if you could send some
> "Powered By Linux" stickers and Linux installation CDs.

James:

Although Debian isn't a company per se (really more an organization),
I'd be happy to come down to Starkville (I'm in Oxford) and do a
presentation on Debian sometime during the fall, including an install
demo (you provide the box); I did a demo a couple of weeks back in
Memphis for GOLUM and they were suitably enthralled.

Drop me a private mail and we'll make arrangements.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/
Debian Developer