new platform

Debian

Dear sirs,
PC is a basic platform for mass OSes and you know which OS
dominates there. However PC is dying platform and a new platform
will soon push out it. This new hardware will require a new
OS, that different of current Linux/UNIX's and Windows.

Possibly your organization would use this process to become
a first developers, who defines standartes and approaches,
and I will be glad to collaborate with Debian in the new area.
Could you inform me on email address of person in Debian,
with whom I can negotiate about possibility of collaboration.

Yuri Linder

Yekaterinburg