Re: is ja schade...

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 10:26:48AM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> > schade das ihr es mit der installation unt runterladen der dateien vom ftp server so schei?e erkl?rt habt ... das ich nur sagen kann FACHIDIOTEN....
>
>   My German is a bit rusty, but am I right that this guy is cursing at
> us because he can't understand the installation manual?
>
>   Why do these people always land on -project?  The contact address for
> help should be -user, shouldn't it?

Yes, the contact page clearly says this, and repeats it at the place it
mentions -project. It's the people who just scan for the first thing that
resembles a direct contact address that are problematic.

I think it's okay to have such morons mail -project -- it lets us smirk at
their stupidity while nothing's going on at this list (and usually nothing
is), and doesn't bother the dilligent readers of -user.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.