Re: is ja schade...

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 02:18:00AM +0000, kki <hutah@t-online.de> was heard to say:
> schade das ihr es mit der installation unt runterladen der dateien vom ftp server so schei?e erkl?rt habt ... das ich nur sagen kann FACHIDIOTEN....

  My German is a bit rusty, but am I right that this guy is cursing at
us because he can't understand the installation manual?

  Why do these people always land on -project?  The contact address for
help should be -user, shouldn't it?

  Daniel

|         "In the old days of analog sound, if you turned the volume          |
|          up too high, everything started to sound like Bob Dylan."          |
\------------- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org -- Because. ------------/