Help

Hi,
I recently installed Debian/Linux on my computer unfortunately I have very little experience so it was a mistake.  First I used a partition program to partiton my hard drive so that I can use Windows XP then I installed Debian on that other partition.  Whenever I boot my computer it only starts in Linux, so at first i thought I installed Linux in the wrong partition so I reformatted it, but when I restarted my computer it started in Linux again.  I heard there is a program or something to change whcih OS to boot in.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Thank you for helping me,
Stephen Macaskill

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-project-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org