Re: Best Packaging Practices - collecting ideas (and texts!)

On Fri, 10 May 2002 17:26:11 +0200
"Raphael Hertzog" <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:

> [ reply-to set to debian-project ]
>
> I need your input to find all the subjects that should be treated in
> that chapter. To give you a feeling of what it should be, here are
> examples of things that will be integrated :
>
> * Handling debconf translations (Denis Barbier will write it)
> * Managing multiple patches
> * Writing useful descriptions (already done)
> * Providing customized configuration files

I wish i had found Junichi's guide on creating library packages before i
created one. How about including some of, or at least mentioning his
guide, its at http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/column/libpkg-guide/

Glenn