Re: Best Packaging Practices - collecting ideas (and texts!)

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 05:26:11PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I need your input to find all the subjects that should be treated in that
> chapter. To give you a feeling of what it should be, here are examples
> of things that will be integrated :
>
> * Handling debconf translations (Denis Barbier will write it)

I have some brief notes on this in the Debconf template translations
section of the X Strike Force page.  Please see the URL in my .sig.

When people follow the instructions there, it's *extremely* easy to
integrate new translations.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     redeemed.  God loves us, so He