Re: Fwd: Is it possible to unsubscribe from the debian-users list?

Rick Younie wrote:
> Michael Beattie wrote:
> > On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 10:28:27AM -0700, Rick Younie wrote:
> >>       From: rick@def.debian.net
> >>       To: Majordomo@lists.debian.org
> >>       Subject: foo
> >>
> >>       which rick@def.debian.net
> >>
> >> will return the lists I'm subscribed to.  You can try other
> >> likely addresses with which.  I think one of From: or Reply-To:
> >> has to be the same as the which address.
> >
> > We run majordomo? or is smartlist schizophrenic now?
>
> Schizophrenic I guess.  That's why I said it's not obvious :-).
> If this is going to continue to be supported it wouldn't hurt
> to document it on the web page to help people with their
> unsubscribing problems.

Oh well... it never left the testing stage... Mostly because I
forgot about it after I installed it...  Feel free to send patches
for the website to the web team.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.