Re: Working on developers-reference

Le Wed, May 08, 2002 at 09:52:27AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> Now, before starting to work on the new content, I wish we can go
> through all the open bug reports :
> http://bugs.debian.org/developers-reference

Well, I have done all the bugs myself, all the bugs are marked as pending
except two. All my changes have been committed, so you can check out
the current version yourself.
$ export CVS_RSH=ssh
$ export CVSROOT=:ext:yourlogin@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc
$ cvs co ddp/manuals.sgml/developers-reference

I still count on your help to fix the remaining bugs, and to address
the various issues that are listed with FIXME in the SGML itself.

This includes writing a blurb about the voting mechanism and what one
has to do to follow debian votes. We also need a paragraph about all the
other docs that are intented for developers. Someone is already taking
care for the PTS documentation part. And we need a section about the
collaborative maintenance of packages.

Cheers,