Working on developers-reference

[ Reply to set on debian-project@l.d.o ]

Hi,

first thank you to all the people who subscribed to developers-reference
in the PTS. I want to inform you that you can decide to receive
notification of CVS commits in the DDR repository through the PTS if you
wish. All you have to do is to send a mail to pts@qa.debian.org with :
keyword developers-reference + cvs
or
keyword developers-reference your_subscription@email.com + cvs

Now, before starting to work on the new content, I wish we can go
through all the open bug reports :
http://bugs.debian.org/developers-reference

Here's how one should work to ease the cooperation :
- Send a mail in the corresponding bugreport giving your intent to write
  a patch (don't send that mail if you don't plan to work on it right
  after)
- Send the patch within 24-48 hours and mark the bug report with the tag
  patch.
- Either Adam, Manoj or myself will apply your patch to the CVS and mark the
  bug as pending. If the bug correction is really trivial (and doesn't
  involve too much content), you may commit it yourself (and mark the
  bug as pending).
- Start again with another bug :-)

If you want some "real-time" advice from Adam or myself, you may want to
join us on #debian-doc (irc.debian.org). If you have any question, feel
free to ask.

Cheers,