Re: Working on debian developer's reference and "best packaging practices"

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 03:46:17PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	My vision of policy is like that it is analogous to, say, the
>  C standard,
[...]
>  It would perhaps make policy more digestible.

I have trouble reconciling these two statements, but I know what you
mean and I support it.  :-)  Hopefully I can find the time to
participate, as well.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    America is at that awkward stage.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    It's too late to work within the