Demand of help.

Mr Kadi Mohamed
33 Rue de la Municipalité
Hay Dakhla
BERKANE - 60300.
 MOROCCO

 Object: Demand of help.

 To Mr. the Person responsible,

I have the honor to solicit your high kindliness
to want well to grant my demand of information on the
creation
an Association regionnal of Linux that interests has
itself
 to know Linux and to make know Linux

I carry to your knowledge, that we are four Techneciens
in Computing that interests has himself this project.
we ask you of help to develop this enormous Project has our
region
and that encourages us besides our big courage and the
number of people
who want to know Linux.
has this moment us have install REDHAT 6.2 version LPG.

 Please, accept, Mr. the Director, the
expression of my deep respect.

Signed:
1 - Kadi Mohamed
2 - Margoume Mustapha
3 - Nougaoui Hassan
4 - Redch Radwane

Envoyez des messages musicaux sur le portable de vos amis
http://mobile.lycos.fr/mobile/local/sms_musicaux/

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com