Re: All I want is a simple image!

tami@gnu.org wrote:

I want to install poato on a laptop using pcmcia or serial over my home
network.  THe laptop has no os on it, and no cdrom.  I need a floppy image
to load a network-enabled image at boot time so that a minimal net can be
installed, etc.

Don't worry!
Use the actual boot-floppies or the first debian CD-ROM.
It allow you to download the rest from the net.
No special floppy or cd-rom image needed!

[I use the two floppies disk version (ide-pci) because
my network card is commons, but in the complete drivers
floppy you will find surelly also your network card.]

	giacomo

PS: RTFM and the Debian installing noted.