OLS and DebConf 2

Sorry for the cross-posting, just I am concerned that there might be some
people going to the Ottawa Linux Symposium and/or DebConf 2 that are not
subscribed to the Debian North American Events mailing list (debian-events-na).

I am going to book my flights this evening on priceline.co.uk, first I fly to
Toronto, probably leaving London on Monday 24 June, don't know what time I
will arrive yet. From there I will get a train to Ottawa to attend OLS.  I
will be in Ottawa for the night of Tuesday 25 June, and maybe the night of the
Monday as well if my plane does not get into Toronto too late.

I will be in Ottawa for the whole of OLS (26 - 29 June) and probably for
Canada Day on Monday 1 July as well. That leaves me with 3 days to kill before
DebConf 2 starts on Friday 5 July. Some of this time is going to be used for
me to get the train back from Ottawa to Toronto, but the rest I am free, so if
anybody wants to join me for some drinks in either Ottawa or Toronto, just
drop me a line. By the way, I am a great person to exchange keys with, I have
signatures with more than 50 other Debian Developers, especially developers in
the United Kingdom and the rest of Western Europe, making me a well connected
node in the web of trust.

If anybody can suggest somewhere cheap to stay, either in Ottawa or Toronto,
between the conferences that would be very useful as well.

I am sure that there will be other Debian Developers visiting both OLS and
DebConf 2, we should arrange to travel on the same train.

After DebConf 2 (5 - 7 July) I will be catching the plane back to London on
Monday 8 July or there are difficulties getting a flight then Tuesday 9 July.

--
There is a policeman in all our heads - he must be destroyed.
http://people.debian.org/~edward/