Re: How can I contribute to the project and learn more about the OS and the kernel ?

pritesh ugrankar wrote:
> Hi!!
>      I recently visited your website and was amazed by
> the mindset and vision that your organization has.
> Though there are many flavours of Linux available, I
> have heard that the Debian GNU/Linux is supposed to be
> the more stable, better-maintained version of them
> all. I got a Debian OS (Linux) CD along with Developer
> IQ. I would like to know as to how could I contribute
> to the Debian development project. Though I do not

If you find bugs, report them.

If you are confident enough, also fix them and send the fix (=patch)
to the Bug Tracking System.

If you find documentation missing, wrong or misleading, fix it and
send the fix to the Bug Tracking System.

I guess this is the type of contribution you can do and with which you
can "grow up" and become confident with the entire system one day.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.