FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
 C/O SHEWU ABACHA
 LAGOS -
 NIGERIA.
 19TH FEB,2002
 Fax: 234-1-759-0900
 E-mail: mabacha68@eudoramail.com

 ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO,

 I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of late Gen. Sani Abacha.
 Former Nigeria military head of state who died mysteriouly as a
 result of cardiac arrest. Since after my husband`s death. my
 family has been going through immense harassment including
 undue police restriction and molestation .
 The family account with the bank here and abroad have been
 frozen by the government for reasons that are rather
 vindicative. Our plight ever made worse by the confiscation/
 seizure of our family landed properties and investment in
 Nigeria.

 One of the witch-hunting search light of the government beamed
 on our account a Swiss bank which had a sum of US$ 700 Million
 in it and another US$ 450Million. Threats of freezing and clamp
 on the account have been too much.
 It is for this reason that I have decided to move the sum of
 US$ 60 Million in defaced form packed carefully in sealed metal
 boxes for reason of security.I  humbly  appeal to you on behalf
 of the entire family members to save us from starvation,
 poverty and strangulation by assisting us move the money into
 your country where it shall be safe, since I cannot leave
 Nigeria now due to the movement restriction place on us.
 You can reach us through our fax number above. Our Lawyer shall
 arrange a face to face meeting outside Nigeria for effective
 and logical movement of the money. You can equally get in touch
 with my younger son, Shewu Abacha (Mr) on his cellular phone
 number: 234-1-470-9814 or his e-mail address:
 (mabacha68@eudoramail.com)
 We will disclose to you the country the security company is located
 in west africa as soon as you show interest. My son shall give you
details of this confidentially  as soon as you get in touch. For the
anticipated co- pperation, we have set 20% of the money for you while 75%
shall be held on trust until we decide on a joint venture business to do
with the money as soon as we regain freedom, while 5% shall
 be mapped out for any incidental expenses that may arise. Treat
 with confident and do reply to save us from the stifling grip
 of the merciless government.

 Best regards,

 Hajia Marian Abacha (Mrs