Re: Prochaine version de Debian

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 16:41:01 +0200, didier@netcourrier.com wrote:
> Je voudrai savoir quand la prochaine version de Debian sera disponible ?

As always, "when it is ready". If you can't wait, get the "testing" or
"unstable" tree from your neighbourhood Debian mirror.

> Est-ce que cette prochaine version va être basée sur le kernel 2.4 et
> XFree 4 ?

Yes. The "testing" and "unstable" trees already have packages of both.

HTH,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,