Re: Hello

CyBBe wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm just a little curious when you'll be releasing the new cd-images (of rev4)? I don't know if I turned to the right "person", but you'll probably be able to answer it, I hope...

Please check out http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2001/29/

   Debian 2.2r4 Released! The [8]announcement went out on Monday,
   Debian 2.2r4 is out. This release is part of the Potato series
   containing additional security fixes and bugfixes. If you're
   running stable, you probably want to upgrade now. See the
   announcement for more info. Phil Hands [9]created cd-images for
   this release already.

The final location should have been changed to the regular one at
cdimage.debian.org, I guess.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum