RE:DESIGNING THE KISWAHILI VERSION OF LINUX OS"

       Dear Sir/Madam,
 We are students at the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania taking
 B.Sc. in Computer.
 We are doing the Final year project titled "DESIGNING THE KISWAHILI
 VERSION OF LINUX OS"
 We have been doing analysis and we have come out with two alternatives to solve
 our problem.These alternarives are:
 1.Downloading the linux kernel and developing a new user interface from
 scratch,compile and configure it ready for use.
 2.Downloading the whole linux distribution, and go through all the source codes
 and documentations, then translate to kiswahili language.Recompile the
 distribution and configure it ready for installation and use.
 on our side we have choosen the second alternative, where we want to take your
 GNU/Linux distribution.
 We are hereby requesting you to assist us on how to get your distribution,that
 is the whole distribution with its source code and documentations.
 We put forward our thanks and we are eager to receive your reply.
                 Yours
                 Kiswahili linux project team