Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

Le Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 12:07:52PM +0100, Peter Makholm écrivait:
> > Can we as an open projects really accept more closed forums? How many
> > private places can we have and still say that the development of the
> > debian distribution is an open project?
> >
> > debian-private is allready filled with discussion that shouldn't be
> > kept private.

If you had read my answer to myself as I advised you, you wouldn't have
submitted that remark.

#debian-private exists, we have to acknowledge that. Wether it should be
used or not is not the discussion here.

My problem is that I want #debian-devel to be open to everyone as is
debian-devel@lists.debian.org ...

Thanks,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com