Re: RfD: Removing mailing lists

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 09:11:34PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> If nobody objects, I'm going to remove these lists at some point in
> the near future:
>
> Name                         Subscribers
[...]
> debian-ctte                  	170

I object to the removal of this list.  It's not used often, but it's
necessary as a developers' interface to the Technical Committee.

It's a sign of the incredible levels of trust and cooperation in Debian
that debian-ctte has been used as infrequently as it has.  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somebody once asked me if I thought
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    sex was dirty.  I said, "It is if