Re: Debian CDs

Right, ok, thanks, i'll just get my 8x burner chugging then.

Thanks Anyways

Richard Fillion

There isn't 'real' cds.  There are burned cd's that are considered
"Official" if they follow the format dictated by debian.  You can find
out on how to make these images at http://cdimage.debian.org/ .

I would be willing to burn a set for you in exchange for media, but I'm
not prepared to make mass-amounts.  I really just want to help
facilitate groups of people with limited bandwidth to use the set to
make more of their own.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)