Re: LSB 1.0 as it relates to Debian

Matt Taggart writes...

> I have been working on comparing the LSB 1.0 specification to Debian
> "unstable". I have posted my analysis at,
>
> http://people.debian.org/~taggart/lsb/

I have updated this page. I made the following changes,

- Pointed out that list [8] is "The Debian LSB 1.0 Sample Implementation"
- Added ncurses-base, ncurses-bin, ncurses-term the the lists of packages
   required by the LSB(I only had libncurses5 before)

In order to encourage discussion and help get some of the test failures
resolved I will post the results of each test suite to the
lsb-test@lists.debian.org mailing list. You can follow the discussion
there(archive at http://lists.debian.org/).

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation