Q: Debian logo?

Greetings -

I have just a few questions... Hopefully this is the right place (or you are
the right person) to ask:
1) Is there was a place online where I could find the debian logo (no text,
just the spiral thing)?

2) Can you me which font was used for the "debian" in your logo?

3) What the names of the 3 disks in the distribution package (Installation,
Applications, Source... ?)?

The reason I ask is that I just downloaded three ISOs last night and plan to
burn them to CDs.  But I like the project of making decent labels for them. My
Mandrake labels came out quite nice, but the system's a little flaky so I
figured I'd better just grab yours.

Thanks in advance
- Charles Fishburn
  Spokane, WA, USA