Re: netscape printer

  debian-user is much better suited for this kind of questions

paul taylor wrote:

> printer works at the command line.
> printer screws up in netscape. printer prints only left side in huge type.
> I am chasing my tail on your web page. how do I get it to work.
> is there is vender who can do it??

  not sure why that's happening, but you can:

  check the print command in the netscape dialog, it should be the same
command that works on the command line

  print to file (it's a postscript file) and check the file using gs,
perhaps print it from commannd line

  try psresize to resize the output to letter or whatever paper size you
use and print resized file

	erik