Re: RFC: Changing the NM system

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 09:33:35AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Here are the questions I thought about.  Please take into account
> that this is just a repost of a mail from Jun 12, 1999 and things
> may have changed (i.e. debconf isn't mentioned).  There is also
> one bug included, feel free to find it :)

This really kicks ass. I think the ideal thing would be to have several
hundred questions within each topic, and have the questionare generated by
a program for a particular New Maintainer applicant (say 10 questions for
each section).

That way we wont find any "Debian New Maintainer Cheat Sheets" or "Debian
Cliff Notes" floating around, so long as we keep the questions many, and
random.