Re: Incoming

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 11:37:39PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:

> Yeah...that's it, I'm for getting rid of incoming mirrors to save cpu and
> bandwidth on one of our resources...that's so selfish of me. God forbid I

Would it be possible for Incoming to be made avalible via FTP as well as
HTTP?  Both can have problems with firewalls and forced proxying, but
between the two one of them usually works.  I would check that only HTTP
was mentioned in the original announcement, but I'm behind a broken web
proxy right now :-) .

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/