Re: Debian joins Gnome Foundation Advisory Board

Previously Colin Watson wrote:
> When "the Debian Project" sits on boards like this, who represents it?
> The DPL?

In this case it happens to be me, but it might be other people as well
(for example Christoph Lameter represents Debian on the LPI advisory
councel and at LI).

> Are individual developers welcome to ask the delegate to the
> board to put forward an opinion on their behalf, and through what
> channels should this go?

Of course! Just mail them.

Maybe we should make a list of where we have delegates.. the ones
I can think of right now are:
* LPI advisory councel
* Linux International
* Corel Linux advisory council
* LSB conference calls
* Linux Magazine advisory council
* GNOME foundation advisory council

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |