Re: Constitutional, Parliamentary Issues (was Re: CFV: Non-freearchive removal)

On Sat, Jul 08, 2000 at 01:49:00PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > It has not only been asserted, but proven through the quote of DC 4.1.5.
> that is your assertion.  it also has not been proved.

And conversely your assertion that Debian can't modify existing documents
hasn't been proved. Since this is a matter of interpretation, I hope
we'll all accept the secretary's interpretation when he makes it known?

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark