VA.debian.org has changed IP

Hi,

VA is in the process of changing their IP adresses around and today we
switched va.debian.org to its new address of 198.186.203.20. It will still
respond on the old adress for some time, but please change any hardcoded
references to the new address now - in particular bind's
configuration file - VA is the root dns server for all of our domains.

The address 209.81.8.242 should be replaced with 198.186.203.20.

In particular the following people running offical secondaries for our
domains should make this change ASAP:
  Ian Jackson (ns.chiark.greenend.org.uk.)
  Danny ter Harr (ns2.cistron.nl.)
  Christoph Lamenter (lamenter.com.)
  Phil Hands (ns.hands.com.)
  Vincent Renardieas (ns1.waw.com. and ns1.ldsol.com.)

Please email me when you do change so that I can make note of it.

Thanks,
Jason