Re: new maintainers

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 10:28:01AM -0700, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 10:51:40PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I joined Debian at May 23, this year (1999). I know at least one
> > new maintainer who joined at June, IIRC. Old New Maintainer Team
> > did work at that time.
>
> You must have squeaked in under the wire.  I applied in late May or
> early June (I forget the exact date and my old sent-mail files have
> been erased), got the automated response and since then there has been
> silence (other than the flames on the mailing lists).  The earliest
> message I saw complaining about a lack of response was dated June 11.

I've applied in March 6, and go two responses in April 25: one was the
(not so) automated response, and the other was a reply from James. Since then,
I guess I'm just waiting...

In the meantime, I package some stuff, and I'm still looking for a sponsor
to them (hint, hint). There are two packages that I think should be useful to
potato: glilo (a gtk+ configuration utility for lilo) and pharmacy (a gnome
front-end to cvs). For anyone interested, they can be found on
http://w3.ualg.pt/~pmguerre.

thanks.
--
Pedro Guerreiro                     (digito@bigfoot.com)
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.