Re: Release?

On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 12:44:15PM -0600, David Welton wrote:
> [ please cc replies to me ]
>
> So, how are we doing?  Last thing, we were waiting on boot floppies.
> It seems as if we are moving further away from "release mode".
> Anything that can be done to help besides work on boot-floppies?

Fix bugs :-)
I asked just about every maintainer with an RC bug if he would mind
an NMU to fix it.  A number have already responded that they would
not; I've marked those in the bugscan comments file.

Another worrying matter is that of master's diskspace.  We CANNOT
freeze until the new master is online.

Richard Braakman