Re: Travel Assistance (was: Re: Debian at the bazaar?)

Michael-

It's not really a problem with foreigners, just New Zealanders. :). But
really, I'm afraid our budget wouldn't be able to handle it. Though,
strangely enough, the only developers who came for the first (failed)
attempt of the Bazaar, back in March, were a trio of Aussies, and we
actually paid for them.

Anyway, when we take the Bazaar on the road to the Pacific, I'll keep you
in mind. :)

-steve