Re: Travel Assistance (was: Re: Debian at the bazaar?)

Adam DiCarlo won't make it; he'll be in another city that week.

I've got a place to stay (a brother) in the city, and can (will)
attend some or all of those days; will most likely travel by Amtrak
from Wahington DC, so travel expense is not the problem.

I've never attended one of these things, so don't know what I should
do to prepare.  Any advice?

Who else is going?