Re: Debian FreeBSD

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:

> This is a very bad idea.

> Why?  The BSD license.

Yes, The BSD license. A very nice readable license (which I wouldn't
call the GPL) and it's fair too (which GPL also is If I read it corectly)

I see no problem with SPI supporting all kinds of free software and
Debian FreeBSD won't become propitary it can't nobody can tell us
(Debian) to stop developing it as a piece of free software.

We had this discussion before (on -devel, not personally) and that is
why the debian-bsd list was made. We now have a debian-projects list
for "Debian project related non-technical (i.e. political,
organizational, etc.) discussions." so please keep the political there.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.