Re: Proposal: incremental release process (the package pool)

In short:

I would like to see the difference between
1) "Test this please, it'll probably work for you, I just want to know
there are no serious problems before declaring it ``working''" packages
and
2) "This is what I've done so far, you might be interested to check it,
but there is still a lot to do on them" type packages

I might want to auto-upgrade to the first type, and leave the second type
alone.

Greg