SPONSERSHIP.

 This is to introduce sendi jimmy as an orphan asking for the spons

 Dear sir/madam.

ership in form of funds or any other assistance  like unifors shoes size 7 trousers west 31 size to complete my studies.a'm  in st. john senior secondary school.situated in the suburbs of kampala the capital city of uganda.

 My  dad died of AIDS when i was still young at the age of ten and now a'm living with my mamy and she is enable to pay my school fees.

A'm now 15 years old .

i will be highy appriciated if my application is put into consideration.

    thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

      regards

   sendi jimmy

 c/o

  st  john s.s.s.