Re: Debian printing packages

Hi Till,

On 15.01.23 23:45, Till Kamppeter wrote:

We could even kick off the introduction of the New Architecture on the DebConf in India ...

oh, I am afraid I won't attend this DebConf ...

You could perhaps do uploads of the New Architecture stuff into Experimental to get some more testing.

Yes, this would be possible.

So I will better wait for you next HPLIP upload before I update the HPLIP Printer Application?

It looks like the current version has to wait for a finished python3 transition. So the new upload might take some time, but yes, it might be better to wait for it.

   Thorsten