Re: Request for Removal: Unmaintained libppd in Debian

Hi Till,

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022, Till Kamppeter wrote:
Now one question: Could we implement (2) already in the current Debian release (the one which freezes in a few weeks) or do we have to stay with cups-filters 1.x there and do all the changes only after that release so that they are in place one Debian release later?

the next Debian release will still have cups-filters 1.x
As long as libppd is independent of cups-filters 2.x (at least I understood your first email this way), the new libppd could be already added.

  Thorsten