Re: Update package printer-driver-brlaser

Thank you, Didier, I’ll try to peek the package from the unstable repo.
I’m running an old usb printer without driverless printing capability connected to Raspberry Pi (equipped with Raspbian OS is based on Debian), so I have no choice but use one or another way the 6th version.