Re: Contact possibility for Odyx/Didier

Apple seems to have stopped developing CUPS since Michael Sweet has left Apple in the end of 2019.

After some time I have created together with Michael Sweet a fork of the CUPS upstream repository on OpenPrinting:

https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cups

Michael Sweet is actively applying pull requests from the former Apple repository, fixing bugs, and applying distro patches in this new upstream.

This is now the upstream of CUPS for many distributions, especially Debian and Ubuntu. The first release, 2.3.3op1 is the current release of Debian unstable now.

The Debian packaging GIT repository should have stayed the same as before.

See also my monthly news posts and Michael's announcements on https://openprinting.github.io/news/

   Till