Re: Contact possibility for Odyx/Didier

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (2020-12-01 19:06:22)
> sorry for "spamming" the list.

You're welcome to use the list for purposes like this.

> I'm involved in parts of the CUPS stack and wanted to contact Odyx
> (Didier). However, my e-mail is rejected by his MTA:
>   me+debian@odyx.org
>     host mail.flosstools.org [185.15.229.223]
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:
>     554 5.7.1 Spam message rejected
>
> Could you provide me an alternative way to reach him? Or could you
> ask him to recheck his spam filters?

If you don't mind your conversation being public, then you are welcome
to do the conversation here (which I guess Didier is subscribed to).

Otherwise, searching for "didier" at https://db.debian.org/ provides
https://odyx.org/ which redirects to https://blog.odyx.org/ and also
provides IRC nickname OdyX which you can try reach at the OFTC.net IRC
network (if you are into that sort of thing).

Also, since I guess Dider is subscribed, he might share other ways to
reach him (and now that I have quoted your post, there is a higher
chance he will actually receive that content).

Hope that helps,

 - Jonas