Re: problem adding cups print queue to debian live starting with buster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the question.

I get the error just when I click on add printer which is before I
even get to select any type of printer, let alone point at a printer
interface.

Any and all ideas for trouble shooting welcome.  I'll do legwork to
get more info, but I'm not very knowledgeable about cups, so hoping
for a bit of help in that regard,

Thanks and best regards,

Drew