Re: Multifunction laser printer with free scanner drivers?

On 03/14/2018 04:23 PM, Brian Potkin wrote:
> I think you are subscribed to this list, but I've sent a Cc anyway.

I'm subscribed, yes.

> debian-printing is for discussing the development of the printing
> system. Your query, Daniel, really needs addressing on one of the
> support channels, debian-user, for example.

Fair enough.  I'll resend my query to debian-user if there are no
objections.  But perhaps the description on
<https://lists.debian.org/debian-printing/> should be updated?

"User printing and printing setup questions are also on topic."

In any case, thanks for your advice!

Thanks,
Daniel G.