Re: cups-filters 1.18.0 released!

Hi there Till,

thanks for your complete 1.18.0 update!

Le mardi, 19 décembre 2017, 17.01:15 h CET Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> I have released cups-filters 1.18.0 now, with the following changes:
> (…)
> This release consists mainly of fixes and improvements for the Braille
> embosser support, but also does fixes on other filters, fixes of make
> dist, and especially removes the pdftoopvp and pdftoijs filters by
> default due to the fact that there are no know printer drivers actually
> using them.

I have uploaded 1.18.0-1 _without_ these two filters. My plan is to upload a
cups-filters-deprecated (or along those lines) binary package later. As it
would have to go through Debian's NEW, and given Debian is in its development
phase, I prioritized getting 1.18.0 uploaded over doing the package split.

I'll keep you updated when I that new binary package ships.

Cheers,
    OdyX