Re: qpdf 7.0.0 is in debian unstable

Great, I will sync it into Ubuntu as soon as Debian completes processing it and it gets visible to Launchpad.

   Till

On 09/16/2017 03:33 PM, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
I've released qpdf 7.0.0 and have uploaded it to debian unstable. You
may go ahead and sync it into Artful now. There are no substantive
changes from 7.0.b1. I fixed a few minor bugs around memory issues in
handling invalid streams, tweaked the internals of the new DCT filter to
make it work with older versions of the jpeg library to help out CentOS
6 people, tweaked an error message, and fixed a command-line parsing
error -- definitely stuff that falls into the bug fix category regarding
Ubuntu 17.10.

If anyone on the printing team wants to go ahead and upload
cups-filters, that should ease the transition in debian, but the
existing cups-filters will rebuild fine with the new qpdf as I have
preserved source level compatibility. Obviously we need the latest
version to get PCLm.

Let me know if there are any questions. If needed, I could NMU
cups-filters if someone provides relevant details.

--Jay