cups-filters 1.17.6 released!

Hi,

NOTE: Please wait with uploading to unstable until QPDF 7.0~b1 is readily available there!

I have released cups-filters 1.17.6 now, with the following changes:

	- braille: Embossers can only emboss integer numbers of 2x4
          cells. Thanks to Samuel Thibault for this patch.
	- braille: In Index graphical mode we need to disable the text
	  margins, since they come in earlier on the way to
	  there. Thanks to Samuel Thibault for this patch.
	- braille: Also, we should always add a 1.6mm margin for
	  taking into account the width of dots. Thanks to Samuel
	  Thibault for this patch.

This release is to fix several issues of graphics output on Braille
embossers.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it to Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.