Re: Need help to pull patches from CUPS upstream

OdyX, thank you very much. All worked as described. I have now backported the three patches I suggested plus a forth one to fix a segfault. I have pushed up everything (ubuntu/artful branch).

I have released CUPS 2.2.4-6ubuntu1 to Ubuntu now to fix these important bugs.

   Till