Re: cups-filters 1.11.1 released!

On 08/29/2016 04:52 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Sounds good with package name clearly indicating which renderer is used.

In isolation it sounds sensible to use ORed list, but how does it fit
into the larger picture?

Will minimal implementation then always be default, also for larger
systems?

For larger systems we should perhaps seed the support for additional PDF renderers.

Ideal woyld also be that if the base system had for example only Poppler as renderer that if one installs Ghostscript that then also cups-filters-ghostscript gets installed, but I do not have an idea yet how to best do it without circular dependencies.